- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Chicken Taco Salad
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 8 cups Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 1-1/2 cups Coarsely Crushed Tortilla Chips
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheese
COOK and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 5 to 8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
ADD dressing and salsa; stir until well blended. Reduce heat to medium; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
PLACE 2 cups of the lettuce on each of 4 salad plates; sprinkle evenly with chips. Top with chicken mixture and cheese. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Chicken mixture can be made ahead. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use. Reheat in the microwave or in a skillet on top of the stove.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS