- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 1 Pound Extra Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Small Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1/3 cup Chopped CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Pickles
- 8 cups Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- 4 KRAFT Singles, Cut Diagonally In Half
BROWN meat in large skillet on medium-high heat; drain. Add barbecue sauce, tomatoes and pickles; mix well. Cook 2 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
PLACE 2 cups of the lettuce on each of 4 salad plates; top evenly with the meat mixture and Singles.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
To dispose of bacon and ground beef grease, pour the slightly cooled grease into a bowl lined with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until firm. Then, remove the plastic wrap from the bowl and throw away with the hardened grease.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS