Asparagus, Boston Lettuce And Orange Salad
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 Heads Boston Lettuce, Washed, Torn
- 1 Large Red Onion, Sliced, Separated Into Rings
- 2 Large Seedless Oranges, Peeled, Cut Crosswise Into Slices
- 1 pound Fresh Asparagus Spears, Blanched
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Creamy Poppyseed Dressing
COVER large serving platter with lettuce; top with onions and oranges.
TOP with asparagus; drizzle with dressing.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How To Blanch Fresh Asparagus
To blanch fresh asparagus, add the spears to a large pot of boiling water. Cook, uncovered, for 2 to 3 min. Drain, then immediately plunge the asparagus into a bowl of ice water to stop the cooking. When completely cool, drain and pat dry.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS