- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Velveeta® Tuna Pasta Skillet
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 cups Water
- 3 cups Shell Macaroni, Rotini Or Elbow Macaroni, Uncooked
- 1/2 pound (8 ounce) VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
- 2 cans (6 ounce each) Tuna, Drained, Flaked
- 1 package (10 ounce) Frozen Corn
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Green Onion Slices
BRING water to boil in large saucepan on medium-high heat. Stir in macaroni. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender. Do not drain.
ADD VELVEETA, tuna, corn and seasonings; cook until VELVEETA is completely melted and mixture is heated through, stirring occasionally.
STIR in tomatoes and green onions.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using your favorite medium-shaped whole wheat pasta.
Round Out The Meal
Try serving with a quick bagged salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Dressing, such as Ranch.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS