- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Sausage And Tomato Rigatoni
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 cups Rigatoni Pasta (8 Ounces), Uncooked
- 1 pound Italian Sausage, Cut Into Chunks
- 1 Red Onion, Sliced
- 1/4 cup Tomato Paste
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
COOK pasta as directed on package.
MEANWHILE, brown sausage in large nonstick skillet; drain. Stir in onions and tomato paste; cover. Cook 15 min. or until onions are tender and sausage is cooked through (170°F), stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing.
TOSS sausage mixture with pasta. Sprinkle with parsley and cheese.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
The easiest way to cut up raw sausage is with a pair of cooking scissors - it only takes seconds!
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS