- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Refreshing Double-melon Delight
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- Ice Cubes
- 1 cup Cold Water
- 2 cups Honeydew Melon Balls
- 2 cups Cantaloupe Balls
- 6 small Mint Leaves
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to cold water to measure 1-1/2 cups. Add to gelatin; stir. Remove any undissolved ice. Refrigerate 30 min. or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites.)
STIR in melon balls and mint leaves. Spoon into 9x5-inch loaf pan.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Unmold. Store leftover gelatin in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin.
Jazz It Up
Not a mint lover? Simply omit mint leaves.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS