- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
5-minute Southwest Layered Salad
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Serving Size: 4
- 6 cups Torn Romaine Lettuce
- 1 can (15 ounces) Black Beans, Rinsed, Drained
- 3/4 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mexican Style Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup Tortilla Chips, Broken
- 1 cup Frozen Corn, Thawed
ARRANGE lettuce in bottom of glass serving bowl or on serving plate.
LAYER beans, corn, salsa and cheese evenly over top.
DRIZZLE with dressing; sprinkle with chips.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1/2 cup KRAFT Natural Sharp Cheddar Cheese Crumbles for the shredded cheese.
You can substitute any type of canned beans for the black beans.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS