Chocolate Cheese Pie
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 3 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1/2 package Fat-free Marble Loaf Cake
- 1 cup LIGHT N\' LIVELY 1% cup Lowfat Cottage Cheese With Added Calcium
- 1 cup Cold Fat-free Milk
- 1 square BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Chopped
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup Thawed COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping
CUT cake into 8 slices; cut each cake slice in half. Line bottom and side of 9-inch pie plate with cake slices; set aside.PLACE cottage cheese, milk and chocolate in blender container; cover. Blend on high speed until smooth. Add pudding mix and whipped topping; cover. Blend on low speed 1 minute, stirring once. Pour into prepared pie plate.REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPSChocolate Almond Cheese Pie Prepare as directed, adding 1/4 tsp. almond extract along with the whipped topping.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS