Chocolate Bliss Pecan Pie
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 1 Hour 10 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 package BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Divided
- 1 Ready-to-use Refrigerated Pie Crust (9 Inches)
- 2 tablespoons Butter Or Margarine
- 3 Eggs, Slightly Beaten, Divided
- 1/4 cup Firmly Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Corn Syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups PLANTERS Pecan Or Walnut Halves
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Coarsely chop 4 of the chocolate squares; set aside. Line 9-inch pie plate with pie crust as directed on package.MICROWAVE remaining 4 chocolate squares and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 1 to 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.BRUSH bottom of pie crust with small amount of the beaten eggs. Add remaining beaten eggs, sugar, corn syrup and vanilla to melted chocolate; stir until well blended. Add chopped chocolate and pecans; mix well. Pour into pie crust.BAKE 55 minutes or until knife inserted 2 inches from edge comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPSSize It Up Here's a pie to serve on the weekend when special friends come to dinner. Keep tabs on the serving size of this rich, chocolatey dessert.
Great Substitute Substitute 1 frozen deep-dish pie crust (9 inch) for refrigerated pie crust.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS