Touchdown Poke Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 45 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) White Cake Mix Or Cake Mix With Pudding In The Mix
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Gelatin, Any Flavor
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
- 1/4 cup Decorating Icing
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Sprinkles
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Prepare cake batter as directed on package, using the egg white version. Spoon batter evenly into 12 paper-lined medium muffin cups, filling each cup 1/2 full. Bake as directed on package. Cool cupcakes in pan 15 minutes. Pierce cupcakes with large fork at 1/2-inch intervals.
MEANWHILE, stir boiling water into dry gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Carefully spoon over cupcakes. Refrigerate 3 hours.
FROST cupcakes with whipped topping. Draw footballs on cupcakes with decorating icing; decorate with sprinkles. Store in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Decorate cupcakes with the colors of your favorite football team.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS