- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Chips Ahoy!® Mudslide Pie
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (6 hours 20 minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 20 CHIPS AHOY Real Chocolate Chip Cookies, Finely Crushed (about One & Three Fourth Cups Crumbs)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Margarine Or Butter, Melted
- 1 qt. (4 cups) Coffee Ice Cream, Softened
- 1 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1/2 cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping
- 4 CHIPS AHOY Real Chocolate Chip Cookies, Coarsely Crushed
MIX finely crushed cookies and the margarine until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate to form crust.
SPREAD ice cream into crust. Freeze at least 6 hours or until firm.
TOP with the whipped topping just before serving; drizzle with fudge topping, then sprinkle with the coarsely crushed cookies. Store leftover pie in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Sweets can add enjoyment to a balanced diet, but remember to keep tabs on portions.
Prepare as directed, using mint chip ice cream.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS