- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Creamy Berry Cake Mosaic
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 14
- 1 pkg. (10-3/4 ounce) Pound Cake
- 1-1/2 cups Boiling Water
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Lemon Flavor Gelatin
- 3 cups Cold Water
- 1-1/2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 4 cups Mixed Berries (Raspberries, Blueberries, Sliced Strawberries)
LINE 2-1/2-qt. bowl with plastic wrap; spray with cooking spray. Cut cake into 12 slices. Trim crusts; discard. Line bowl with cake slices, cutting to fit, if necessary.
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in bowl 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Remove 1-1/2 cups of the gelatin; place in large bowl. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. Meanwhile, pour remaining gelatin over cake in bowl.
STIR whipped topping into thickened gelatin. Reserve 3 raspberries for garnish. Gently stir in remaining mixed berries. Spoon over cake in bowl. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight until firm.
INVERT bowl onto moistened plate; shake to loosen gelatin. Gently remove bowl. Remove plastic wrap. Garnish with reserved 3 raspberries and fresh mint, if desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Best of Season
Strawberries are sweet and plentiful in the summer. For this recipe, cut strawberries into bite-size pieces.
Save 50 calories per serving by preparing as directed, using reduced fat pound cake, JELL-O Brand Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping. Try our healthy living version of Creamy Berry Cake Mosaic.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS