- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Chocolate Cream Ornament Cake
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 pkg. (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 Ice Cream Cone
- 1 piece Red String Licorice (2 Inches)
- Decorating Gel
- Colored Sugar
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Lightly grease two 9-inch round cake pans. Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Blend in dry pudding mix. Pour evenly into prepared pans.
BAKE as directed on package. Cool 10 min.; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely. Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add whipped topping; stir until well blended.
PLACE one of the cake layers on serving plate; spread with one-third of the cream cheese mixture. Cover with remaining cake layer. Spread top and side of cake with remaining cream cheese mixture. Poke two small holes in bottom of ice cream cone; insert ends of licorice into holes leaving small loop at top. Place cone next to cake to resemble ornament hanger. Decorate top of cake with decorating gel and colored sugar as desired. Store in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS Size-Wise
You'll know it's a special occasion when you get to enjoy a serving of this festive cake.
Easy Decorating Idea
For fun and easy patterns, place cookie cutters on top of cake and fill in shape with colored sugar.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS