- Marinated Dijon Pork Chops With Mac & Cheese Dinner
- Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- Fruit 'n Cheese Snack Mix
- Spinach & Cheese Dip
- MAXWELL HOUSE® Instant Iced Coffee
- Fish in Red Pepper Sauce
- Chocolate-Cherry Clafouti
- Corny Frank Chowder
Philly Brownie Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Times 5 Hours 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 pkg.(19 to 21 Ounce) Brownie Mix (13 X 9 Inch Pan Size)
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 3 Eggs
- 2 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
PREHEAT oven to 325?F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; pour into prepared pan. Bake 25 min. or until top of brownie is shiny and center is almost set.
MEANWHILE, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Gently pour over brownie layer in pan. (Filling will come almost to top of pan.)
BAKE 40 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen side of dessert from pan; cool. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. MELT chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over cheesecake. Refrigerate 15 min. or until chocolate is firm. Cut cheesecake into 16 pieces to serve. Store any leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Balance your food choices throughout the day so you can enjoy a serving of this rich-and-indulgent cheesecake with your loved ones.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS