Jell-o® & Juice Mold
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 5 Hours 35 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 2-1/2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 package (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin, Or Any Red Flavor
- 1 cup Cold Orange Juice Or Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 1 can (8 ounces) Pineapple Chunks, Drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mandarin Orange Segments, Drained
STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.Stir in juice. Refrigerate about 1-1/2 hours or until thickened (spoon drawn through leaves definite impression).
ADD fruit; stir gently until well blended. Spoon into 6-cup mold or bowl sprayed with cooking spray.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Unmold. Garnish as desired.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin, or any red flavor, for the 1 pkg. (8-serving size) gelatin.
How To Unmold Gelatin
Dip mold in warm water for about 15 seconds. Gently pull gelatin from around edges with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top of mold. Invert mold and plate; holding mold and plate together, shake slightly to loosen. Gently remove mold and center gelatin on plate.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS