Philadelphia Strawberry Mousse
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 cup Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Or Strawberry-Banana Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, One Third Less Fat Than Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 2/3 cup Chopped Strawberries
STIR boiling water into gelatin in small bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
BEAT Neufchatel cheese and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until well blended. Gradually add gelatin, beating until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping and strawberries.
SPOON evenly into 8 custard cups or dessert dishes. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
This versatile dessert makes a special ending to your meal, but remember to follow the serving size.
Prepare as directed, using your favorite flavor JELL-O Brand Sugar Free Gelatin, such as Orange, Lemon or Cherry.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS