Summer Chicken Salad
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 4 Small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (about 1 Pound)
- 1/4 lb. (4 oz.) VELVEETA Made With 2 Percent Milk Reduced Fat Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, Cut Up
- 1/3 cup BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat Or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Grated Lemon Peel
- 1/4 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1 Medium Tomato, Cut Into Wedges
- 1/4 lb. (4 oz.) Pea Pods, Blanched, Cut In Half Crosswise
COOK chicken in boiling water in covered skillet 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
MEANWHILE, mix prepared cheese product, sour cream, lemon peel and dill weed in medium saucepan; cook on low heat until prepared cheese product is melted, stirring occasionally.
CUT chicken into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange on individual lettuce-lined plates along with tomatoes and pea pods. Drizzle with prepared cheese product sauce.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Keeping It Safe
Use a visual test to ensure boneless chicken breasts are thoroughly cooked. If meat is totally white with no pink color, it is safe to eat.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS