- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 46 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 can (19 ounces) Red Kidney Beans, Drained
- 1 jar (8 ounces) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Sauce
- 1 can (4.25 ounces) Chopped Green Chilies, Drained
- 2 teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano Leaves
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/2 cup Creamy Rice Hot Cereal, Uncooked
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Brown meat with onion in large skillet; drain. Stir in beans, taco sauce, green chilies, chili powder, salt and oregano. Spoon into 2-quart shallow baking dish; set aside.
BRING milk just to boil in medium saucepan. Gradually add cereal, stirring constantly. Cook on medium heat 30 seconds, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Cover; let stand 5 minutes. Add cheese; stir until melted. Spread over meat mixture in baking dish.
BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a mixed green salad tossed with your favorite KRAFT Light Reduced Fat Dressing.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS