Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time 40 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1-2/3 cups Hot Water
- 1 pkg. (6 ounce) STOVE TOP Lower Sodium Stuffing Mix For Chicken
- 3 cups Chopped Cooked Chicken Or Turkey
- 1 pkg. (10 ounce) Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounce) Less Sodium Condensed Cream Of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup Milk
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Add hot water to stuffing mix; stir just until moistened. Set aside.
PLACE chicken and vegetables in 2-quart casserole. Mix soup and milk; pour over chicken mixture. Top with prepared stuffing.
BAKE 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) OSCAR MAYER Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Cuts for the chopped cooked fresh chicken.
Jazz It Up
Add 1/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves for additional seasoning.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS