Peanutty Stir-fry Salad
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 22 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light CATALINA Reduced Fat Dressing
- 4 cups Cut-up Assorted Fresh Vegetables, Such As Bell Peppers, Mushrooms, Onions, Broccoli Florets And Zucchini
- 3/4 lb. (12 oz.) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Strips
- 1/2 cup Chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
- 2 tablespoons Reduced Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 bag (8 oz.) Field Salad Greens (6 Cups)
HEAT dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add vegetables; stir-fry 3 min. Add chicken; stir-fry an additional 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through. ADD peanuts and soy sauce; stir-fry 2 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender and mixture is heated through.
SERVE over salad greens.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Variation - Peanut Chicken Wraps
Omit salad greens. Cook chicken mixture as directed; spoon evenly down centers of 4 warmed (10-inch) fat free flour tortillas. Roll up and serve.
Substitute 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed, for the cut-up fresh vegetables.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS