Blue Cheese Mushrooms
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes (Total Minutes : 33 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 1 pound Medium Fresh Mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Sliced Green Onions
- 1 tablespoon Butter Or Margarine
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 3 ounce PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
PREHEAT broiler. Remove stems from mushrooms; chop stems. Cook and stir stems and onions in butter in small skillet on medium heat until tender.ADD blue cheese and cream cheese; mix well. Spoon evenly into mushroom caps; place on rack of broiler pan.BROIL 2 to 3 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
How to Soften Cream Cheese
Place cream cheese in microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 7 to 10 sec. or until slightly softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS