- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total time: 3 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 30
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) KRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Onions
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 cup Chopped PLANTERS Pecans
- Ritz Crackers
BEAT cheeses and dressing in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
ADD onions and pepper; mix well. Cover. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
FORM into football shape; roll in pecans. Garnish with pimiento strips or roasted red pepper strips for the "lacing," if desired. Serve as a spread for the crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Since this cheesy spread makes 30 servings, it's perfect to serve at your next gathering of family or friends.
Substitute ground red pepper (cayenne) for the black pepper.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS