Cheesy Chicken Bake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time: 40 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 6 small Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (One & Half Pounds)
- 3 cups Frozen Oriental Mixed Vegetables, Thawed
- 2 cups Milk
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray large nonstick ovenproof skillet with cooking spray. Heat on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned on both sides. Remove from heat. Add vegetables to chicken in skillet; stir gently. Set aside.
ADD milk to flour in deep microwavable bowl; beat with wire whisk until well blended. Microwave on HIGH 8 minutes, stirring with wire whisk every 2 minutes. Add cream cheese spread; beat until completely melted. Add mozzarella cheese; stir until melted. Pour evenly over chicken and vegetables.
BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Stir sauce just before serving.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Serve with whole grain rolls.
If you don't have an ovenproof skillet, simply cover the handle of a regular skillet with several layers of foil before using.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS