Double Decker Veggie Tacos
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 4 cups Mixed Fresh Vegetables (sliced Red Peppers, Sliced Zucchini, Chopped Onions And Whole Kernel Corn)
- 1 package (16.35 ounce) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Soft Taco Dinner
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 can (16 ounce) TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Refried Beans
- 10 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Shells
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup Chopped Tomatoes And Lettuce
SPRAY large skillet with cooking spray. Add mixed vegetables; cook and stir on medium heat 2 min. Add Taco Seasoning Mix and water; stir until well blended. Bring to boil on medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, uncovered, 10 min., stirring occasionally.
MEANWHILE, heat Soft Tortillas as directed on package. Spread each with 2 Tbsp. of the beans; place 1 crisp taco shell on center of each soft tortilla. Wrap soft tortillas around taco shells.
FILL each crisp taco shell with cooked vegetables. Top evenly with cheese, sour cream, tomatoes, lettuce and Salsa.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
You can't help saying "Viva Mexico!" when you enjoy a portion of this food on occasion.
Substitute 1 env. TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Seasoning Mix, 10 TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Flour Tortillas and 1 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa for the TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Soft Taco Dinner.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS