- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total Time : 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 pound Cooked Ham, Cut Into Half Inch Pieces
- 1-1/2 cups Chopped Onions
- 1 Medium Green Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) No-salt-added Stewed Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) No-salt-added Beef Broth
- 1 cup Instant White Rice, Uncooked
- 3 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1 pound Medium Shrimp, Cleaned
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
HEAT oil in Dutch oven or large heavy saucepan on medium-high heat. Add ham, onions and green peppers; cook and stir until vegetables are crisp-tender.
ADD tomatoes with their liquid, the beef broth, rice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and thyme; mix well. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 25 min., stirring occasionally.
STIR in shrimp; cook 10 min. or until shrimp are cooked through. Add black pepper; mix well.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Garnish with chopped fresh parsley just before serving.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS