Simply Glazed Steak
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 38 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon A.1. Original Steak Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 Boneless Beef Sirloin Steak (Half Pound), 0.75 Inch Thick
MIX dressing, mustard, steak sauce and pepper in shallow dish. Add steak; turn to evenly coat both sides. Let stand 15 min. to marinate, turning occasionally.
REMOVE steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on rack of broiler pan.
BROIL, 6 inches from heat source, 4 min. on each side or to medium doneness (160°F). Let stand 5 min. before cutting across the grain into thin slices to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Italian Steak Melts
Plan ahead! Prepare as directed, doubling all ingredients. Refrigerate half of the steak slices overnight. When ready to serve, place bottom halves of 2 split sandwich rolls on rack of broiler pan. Spread with 2 Tbsp. MIRACLE WHIP Dressing. Top with leftover steak and 1/4 cup KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese. Broil 2 min.; cover with 4 thin tomato slices and tops of rolls. Makes 2 servings, one sandwich each.
Serve steak alongside mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS