Sausage And Egg Bagel Pizza
- Prep Time: 5 Minute (Total Time: 7 Minute)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
- 1 OSCAR MAYER Ready To Serve Pork Sausage Links, Cut Into One Fourth Inch Thick Slices
- 2 tablespoons PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 Whole Wheat Bagel, Toasted
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Thin Slices Tomato
- Dash Dill Weed
SPRAY small skillet with cooking spray. Add egg and sausage; cook on medium heat 2 min. or until egg is set and sausage is heated through, stirring occasionally.
SPREAD cut sides of bagel evenly with cream cheese spread.
COVER bagel halves with the egg mixture; top evenly with cheese, tomatoes and dill.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Enjoy this simple single-serve morning "pizza" with a piece of fruit and glass of milk for a change of pace.
Use Your Microwave
lace egg and sausage in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min., stirring gently after 30 sec. (Do not overstir.) Cover. Let stand 1 min. or until egg is set and no visible liquid remains.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS