Jell-o® Fruit And Cookie Dream
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 containers (6 oz. each) Strawberry Yogurt (One & Half Cups Total)
- 3/4 cup Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 3 cups Mixed Berries
- 6 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, Chopped
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
MIX dry gelatin mix and yogurt in medium bowl until well blended.
STIR in whipped topping.
SPOON layers of yogurt mixture, berries and cookie pieces alternately into each of 6 dessert dishes. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use whatever cut-up fruit you have on hand. Try melon, pineapple, peaches or any of your favorite fruit.
Prepare as directed, using strawberry low-fat yogurt, COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping and Reduced Fat OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS