Creamy Bacon Vegetable Pasta Skillet
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Center Cut Bacon, Chopped
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Chicken Broth
- 2 cups Elbow Macaroni, Uncooked
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8 ounce package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Cubed
- 2 tablespoons KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 cups Assorted Vegetables, (such As Broccoli Florets, Pepper Strips, Carrot Slices, Mushroom Slices, Peas Or Zucchini Slices)
COOK bacon in large skillet on medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet; set aside. Add onion to drippings in skillet; cook and stir until tender.
ADD 1 cup water, chicken broth and macaroni to skillet; bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
ADD vegetables and cream cheese. Cook until cream cheese is melted and mixture is heated through, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with bacon and Parmesan cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS