Ranch-style Fish Tostada
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 8 Corn Tortillas (6 Inches)
- 1 pound White Fish Fillets
- 2-1/2 cups Bagged Coleslaw Blend
- 1 Medium Green Pepper, Chopped
- 1 Medium Red Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Cucumber Ranch Dressing Or KRAFT Peppercorn Ranch Dressing, Divided
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Spray both sides of tortillas with cooking spray; place in single layer on baking sheet. Bake 10 min. or until crisp and lightly browned.
MEANWHILE, heat large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Spray with cooking spray. Add fish; cook 5 min. on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork. Remove from heat. Use a fork to break up the fish into smaller pieces. Stir in half of the dressing.
ADD remaining dressing to coleslaw blend; toss lightly. Spoon evenly onto tortillas; top with fish mixture, peppers and onion.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Make it Easy
The KRAFT Dressing serves as both the sauce and seasoning for this yummy tostada.
Use tilapia, perch, cod, halibut or red snapper fillets.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS