Cheesy Tuna Noodle Skillet
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 quart Water
- 3 cups Bite-size Pasta, Such As Rotini Or Cavatappi, Uncooked
- 11 can (10-1/2 ounce) Condensed Cream Of Celery Soup
- 2 2 cans (6 ounce each) can Tuna, Drained, Broken Into Chunks
- 3 cups Frozen Peas And Carrots
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheese
BRING water to boil in large deep skillet or saucepan on high heat. Stir in pasta. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 9 min. or just until pasta is tender and liquid is almost completely absorbed. (Do not drain.)
ADD soup, tuna, vegetables, thyme and dill; stir. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 3 to 5 min. or until thickened and heated through.
STIR in cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS