Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (Total Time:3 hours 15 minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 3/4 cup Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping, Divided
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1-1/4 cup Cold Milk
- 2 package (4-serving size each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1 tub (8 ounce) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed, Divided
SPOON 1/2 cup of the fudge topping onto bottom of crust. Place in freezer 10 min.
MIX peanut butter and milk with wire whisk in large bowl until well blended. Add dry pudding mixes; beat 2 min. or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in half of the whipped topping. Gently spoon over chocolate layer. Top with remaining whipped topping.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup fudge topping just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Trim 40 calories, 5g of total fat and 3g of saturated fat per serving by using a 6-oz. ready-to-use reduced fat graham cracker crumb crust, fat-free milk and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS