- Kung Pao Beef
- Asian Slaw
- PHILADELPHIA White Chocolate-Peppermint Cheesecake
- Garlic Chicken Primavera
- Low-Fat Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Reduced Fat Down Home Macaroni & Cheese
- MIRACLE WHIP Potatoes Frittata
- Quick Tropical Cheesecake Trifle
Berry Patriotic Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 12 Chocolate Cupcakes, Cooled
- 1-1/2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 12 small Strawberries, Stems Removed, Each Cut Into 5 Slices
- 1/4 cup Blueberries
SPREAD cupcakes evenly with whipped topping.
ARRANGE 5 of the strawberry slices on top of each cupcake to form a star.
FILL center of stars evenly with blueberries. Store in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 5 raspberries for each of the sliced strawberries.
Prepare as directed, using your favorite flavor of cupcakes.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS