- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Berry Bliss Cake
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 3/4 cup Cold Milk
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 1-1/2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Divided
- 1 pkg. (10.75 ounce) Frozen Pound Cake
- 1/4 cup Orange Juice
- 2 cups Mixed Raspberries And Sliced Strawberries
- 1/4 cup Blackberries
ADD milk to dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping.
CUT cake horizontally into three layers; brush with juice. Place bottom layer on serving plate; top with 3/4 cup of the mixed berries, half of the pudding mixture and middle cake layer. Repeat layers of mixed berries and pudding mixture; cover with top cake layer. Top with 1/2 cup whipped topping and all remaining berries; cover loosely with foil.
REFRIGERATE at least 4 hours or overnight. Store any leftovers in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size-Wise Sweets can be part of a balanced diet but remember to keep tabs on portions.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS