- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Aloha Canadian Bacon Pizza
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 can (8 oz.) Reduced Fat Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Garden Vegetable Light Cream Cheese Spread
- 6 Slices OSCAR MAYER Ready To Serve Canadian Bacon, Cut Into Bite-sized Pieces
- 1/2 Of A Small Green Pepper, Chopped (about Half Cup)
- 1 can (8 oz.) Crushed Pineapple, Well Drained
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Unroll crescent dough onto greased baking sheet; press into 12x9-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations together to seal. Bake 10 min. Remove from oven, leaving oven on.
SPREAD crust evenly with cream cheese spread; top with remaining ingredients. Return pizza to oven.
BAKE an additional 10 min. or until crust is golden brown. Cut into 6 pieces to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
For added color, use 1/4 cup each chopped green and red pepper.
Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Chive and Onion Light Cream Cheese Spread.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS