- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Caramel Graham Popcorn Balls
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 12
- 32 KRAFT Caramels
- 2 tablespoons Water
- 2 quart (8 cups) Popped Popcorn
- 16 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, Coarsely Broken (about 2 Cups Pieces)
- 2 tablespoons Multi-colored Sprinkles
PLACE caramels in saucepan. Add water; cook on low heat until caramels are completely melted, stirring occasionally.
TOSS popcorn with graham pieces and sprinkles in large bowl. Drizzle with caramel mixture; toss to coat. Cool slightly.
SHAPE popcorn mixture evenly into 12 balls. Cool completely. Wrap in colored plastic wrap; tie closed with ribbon. Store at room temperature up to 1 week.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Use Your Microwave
To melt the caramels in the microwave, place caramels and water in microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 to 3 minutes or until caramels are completely melted, stirring every minute.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS