- Cheesy Broccoli Rice & Sausage
- Beef, Vegetable and Shells Skillet
- White Chocolate Berry Pie
- Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Sour Cream-Poppy Seed Cake
- TENDERLOIN STEAKS WITH HORSERADISH CREAM
- NILLA® Praline Cheesecake
- Easy Chicken Parmesan
Semi-sweet Chocolate Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 42 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) Butter Or Margarine
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/3 cup Chopped PLANTERS Pecans, Toasted
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Place 6 of the chocolate squares and the butter in large microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add sugar; mix well. Blend in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and pecans until well blended.
SPREAD into greased 8- or 9-inch square baking pan.
BAKE 22 to 25 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool in pan on wire rack. Melt remaining 2 chocolate squares as directed on package. Drizzle over dessert; let stand until firm. Cut into 16 squares to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Looking for a special treat? One brownie provides a lot of chocolatey flavor. Enjoy with a glass of fat-free milk.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS