- Kung Pao Beef
- Asian Slaw
- PHILADELPHIA White Chocolate-Peppermint Cheesecake
- Garlic Chicken Primavera
- Low-Fat Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Reduced Fat Down Home Macaroni & Cheese
- MIRACLE WHIP Potatoes Frittata
- Quick Tropical Cheesecake Trifle
Juicy Holiday Jigglers
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hours 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 24
- 2-1/2 cups Boiling Fruit Juice (Do Not Add Cold Juice.)
- 2 Packages (8-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Gelatin, Any Flavor
STIR boiling juice into dry gelatin mixes in large bowl at least 3 min. until completely dissolved. Pour into 13x9-inch pan.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm.
DIP bottom of pan in warm water 15 sec. Cut gelatin into 24 shapes using 2-inch holiday cookie cutters, being careful to cut all the way through gelatin to bottom of pan. Lift gelatin shapes from pan. Reserve scraps for snacking. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
KEEP KIDS SAFE!
For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. For more information, visit www.KraftKidsSafe.com.
Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple, kiwi, papaya or guava juice as enzymes in these fruits will prevent the gelatin from setting.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS