- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Frozen Pudding Cookie-wiches
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1-1/2 cups Cold Milk Or Fat-free Milk
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
- 24 NABISCO Grahams, Divided
- 1/4 cup Colored Sprinkles
STIR milk gradually into peanut butter in deep narrow bottom bowl until well blended. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min.
SPREAD pudding mixture evenly onto 12 of the grahams; top with the remaining grahams to form sandwich. Press grahams together lightly to secure. Smooth pudding around edges with spatula. Coat pudding evenly with the sprinkles.
FREEZE 3 hours or until firm. Wrap individually in plastic wrap. Store in freezer up to 2 weeks.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using your favorite flavor JELL-O Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Reduced Calorie Pudding & Pie Filling.
Omit peanut butter. Prepare as directed, reducing grahams to 18. Makes 9 servings.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS