- Cheesy Broccoli Rice & Sausage
- Beef, Vegetable and Shells Skillet
- White Chocolate Berry Pie
- Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Sour Cream-Poppy Seed Cake
- TENDERLOIN STEAKS WITH HORSERADISH CREAM
- NILLA® Praline Cheesecake
- Easy Chicken Parmesan
California Baked Potatoes
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 30 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 3 Cold Baked Idaho Potatoes, Cut Into Spears
- 1/2 cup KRAFT CATALINA FREE Fat Free Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 tablespoon Parsley Flakes
TOSS potato spears with dressing.
PLACE on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with garlic powder and parsley.
BAKE at 375°F for 20 minutes or until crispy.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS Great Substitute
Substitute raw potatoes for baked potatoes. Prepare as directed, increasing baking time to 65 minutes.
Toss potato wedges with boneless skinless chicken breast strips. Place in shallow baking pan. Sprinkle with garlic powder and parsley. Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or until potatoes are crispy and chicken is cooked through.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS