Spicy Bbq Hot Dogs
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time: 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 1 package (16 ounce) OSCAR MAYER XXL Hot & Spicy Hot Dogs
- 1/2 cup TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa
- 1/2 cup BULL'S-EYE Original Barbecue Sauce
- 6 Hot Dog Buns, Partially Split
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
HEAT hot dogs as directed on package, or grill until heated through (160°F).
MIX salsa and barbecue sauce in small saucepan; cook on medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally.
PLACE hot dogs in buns; top with the salsa mixture, onions and cheese. Serve immediately.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with fruit salad and assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
Substitute KRAFT Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese for the Cheddar cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS