Garlic Bread With Romano & Fresh Rosemary
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1/3 cups Butter Or Margarine, Softened
- 1/2 cup DI GIORNO Shredded Romano Cheese
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Fresh Rosemary
- 1 loaf (1 lb.) French Or Italian Bread, Cut In Half Lengthwise
French or Italian bread, cut in half lengthwise PREHEAT oven to 400?F. Mix butter, cheese, garlic and rosemary until well blended.
SPREAD onto cut surfaces of bread. Place, buttered sides up, on baking sheet.
BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute 1 tsp. dried rosemary leaves for the fresh rosemary.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS