- Prep Time: 10 minutes ( total time: 25 minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 2 tablespoons Oil
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 1 medium Green Pepper, Chopped
- 2 medium Onions, Chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, Minced
- 1-1/2 cups Vegetable Juice Cocktail
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) OSCAR MAYER Turkey Polska Kielbasa, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into 1 Inch Chunks
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Red Pepper (cayenne)
- 4-1/2 cups Hot Cooked Rice
MIX oil and flour in large skillet; cook on medium-high heat 2 minutes or until golden brown, stirring constantly. Add green pepper, onion and garlic. Cook and stir 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
STIR in juice, kielbasa, chicken and seasonings. Bring to boil; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally.
SERVE spooned over rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute OSCAR MAYER Turkey Smoked Sausage for the kielbasa.
Keeping It Safe
Remember for safety's sake to keep the handles of simmering skillets and pots turned inward on the stove top rather than facing out. This prevents them from being knocked off the stove and burning someone.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS