- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Three Cheese Quiche Bites
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 32
- 36 RITZ Crackers, Finely Crushed (about One & Half Cups Crumbs)
- 3 tablespoons Margarine Or Butter, Melted
- 1/2 cup Chopped Roasted Red Peppers
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 1 package (8 oune) KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, Divided
- 1/4 cup DI GIORNO Shredded Pecorino Romano Cheese (1 Ounce)
MIX cracker crumbs and margarine; press onto bottom of greased 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake at 350°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes.
SPRINKLE 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese over crust; top with red peppers and remaining mozzarella cheese.
BEAT eggs, milk, mustard and parsley in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Pour evenly over cheese in pan; sprinkle with Pecorino Romano Cheese.
BAKE at 350°F for 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes; cut into 2 x 1-1/2-inch bars. Serve warm.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute DI GIORNO Shredded Parmesan Cheese with DI GIORNO Shredded Pecorino Romano Cheese.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS