- Cheesy Broccoli Rice & Sausage
- Beef, Vegetable and Shells Skillet
- White Chocolate Berry Pie
- Fresh Vegetable Salad
- Sour Cream-Poppy Seed Cake
- TENDERLOIN STEAKS WITH HORSERADISH CREAM
- NILLA® Praline Cheesecake
- Easy Chicken Parmesan
Tomato Balsamic Cheese Dip
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes ( Total Time: 2 Hours 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 container (15 ounces) POLLY-O Natural Part Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Sun-dried Tomatoes, Drained
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 tablespoons Sliced Green Onions
PLACE all ingredients except onions in food processor container; cover. Process until well blended. Transfer to serving bowl.
STIR in green onions; cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 2 hours. Garnish with additional sliced green onions, if desired. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS Great Substitute
Save 20 calories, 2g of fat and 1g of saturated fat per serving by substituting 1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Low Fat Cottage Cheese for the ricotta cheese.
Serve with your favorite vegetable dippers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS