- Kung Pao Beef
- Asian Slaw
- PHILADELPHIA White Chocolate-Peppermint Cheesecake
- Garlic Chicken Primavera
- Low-Fat Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Reduced Fat Down Home Macaroni & Cheese
- MIRACLE WHIP Potatoes Frittata
- Quick Tropical Cheesecake Trifle
Peppercorn Salmon Dip
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time : 1 Hour 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Peppercorn Ranch Dressing
- 1 can (6 oz.) Boneless Skinless Pink Salmon, Drained, Flaked
- 1/2 of a medium Green Pepper, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 of a medium Red Onion, Finely Chopped
BEAT cream cheese and dressing in medium bowl until well blended.
ADD remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend. Serve with WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Have leftover baked, grilled or broiled salmon? Substitute 1 cup flaked cooked salmon for the canned salmon.
Looking for a little extra zip? Add 1 or 2 minced cloves of fresh garlic to the dip before chilling.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS