- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
Philadelphia Spinach Dip
- Prep Time: 10 minutes (Total Time 3 hours 10 minutes)
- Serving Size: 28
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread, Softened
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S Or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 env. (1 oz.) Ranch Salad Dressing Mix
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) Frozen Chopped Spinach, Thawed, Well Drained
- 1 can (8 oz.)2 Water Chestnuts, Drained, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Chopped Red Peppers
MIX cream cheese spread, sour cream and salad dressing mix in medium bowl until well blended.
STIR in remaining ingredients; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
SERVE with assorted cut-up vegetables. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
To quick-thaw frozen spinach, microwave for about half the cooking time specified on the package.
Serve with WHEAT THINS Snack Crackers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS