- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 pounds Ground Beef
- 3 Biscuits POST Shredded Wheat Cereal, Crushed
- 1 can (8 ounces) Stewed Tomatoes, Undrained
- 1 Medium Onion, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Beat eggs and milk in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
SHAPE meat mixture into oval loaf in shallow baking pan.
BAKE 1 hour or until cooked through (160°F).
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using fat-free milk and substituting 1/2 cup cholesterol-free egg product for the eggs and 2 lb. thawed frozen LOUIS RICH Pure Ground Turkey for the ground beef.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS