- Jell-o No Bake Mini Turtle Cheesecakes
- ITALIAN BEEF & PASTA
- Valentine Cookie-Grams
- BAKER'S® ONE BOWL White Chocolate Blonde Brownies
- Coleslaw Toss
- Creamy Mango Dessert
- Chewy Cherry Cookies
- SURE.JELL® for Less or No Sugar Needed Recipes - Blackberry Jam
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) Corn Muffin Mix
- 3 cups Fried Pork Rinds, Coarsely Crushed
PREHEAT oven to 400°F. Beat eggs, dressing and milk in large bowl. Stir in corn muffin mix just until moistened. Add pork rings; mix lightly. SPOON evenly into greased 13x9-inch baking pan; smooth top. BAKE 25 to 30 min. or until golden brown.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Spicy Cracklin' Cornbread:
Prepare as directed, adding 1/2 tsp. ground red pepper (cayenne) to the batter before spooning into prepared baking pan.
Cracklin' Cornbread Muffins:
Prepare as directed, spooning batter evenly into 16 paper-lined medium muffin cups. Bake at 400°F for 15 to 20 min. or until golden brown. Makes 16 servings, 1 muffin each.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS