- Kung Pao Beef
- Asian Slaw
- PHILADELPHIA White Chocolate-Peppermint Cheesecake
- Garlic Chicken Primavera
- Low-Fat Cranberry Orange Muffins
- Reduced Fat Down Home Macaroni & Cheese
- MIRACLE WHIP Potatoes Frittata
- Quick Tropical Cheesecake Trifle
Beef Steak Fajitas
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 1 medium Green Or Red Pepper, Sliced
- 1 medium Onion, Sliced
- 1/2 pound Beef Sirloin Steak, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 2 Flour Tortillas (7 Inches)
- TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Thick 'N Chunky Salsa (optional)
COOK and stir green pepper and onion in 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
ADD steak strips; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until steak is cooked through.
TOP tortillas with steak mixture; drizzle with salsa. Roll up.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Try serving with hot cooked rice sprinkled with KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese.